Bridgeport FS

I am considering selling a Bridgeport turret mill in the New Year and wondered if there would be any interest within this newsgroup. The machine is a 1978 model with 8 speed head (67 - 2300 rpm), electronically variable table feed and centralised lubrication system. If I decide to sell it will come with a small selection of imperial collets and an operations/maintenance manual. It works fine from a single phase supply through an inverter (not included) and can be seen working. The machine is located in East Sussex and I would hope to get about 1500 pounds for it. If you need any further details or photo please let me know.

Reply to
IanC