Bridgeport FS

I am considering selling a Bridgeport turret mill in the New Year and
wondered if there would be any interest within this newsgroup.
The machine is a 1978 model with 8 speed head (67 - 2300 rpm),
electronically variable table feed and centralised lubrication system.
If I decide to sell it will come with a small selection of imperial
collets and an operations/maintenance manual. It works fine from a
single phase supply through an inverter (not included) and can be seen
working. The machine is located in East Sussex and I would hope to get
about 1500 pounds for it.
If you need any further details or photo please let me know.
Reply to
IanC