Bridgeport table feed motor wiring

I wonder if anyone has a readable diagram, of how the spaghetti junction of wires that lurks behind the speed control housing of a Bridgeport table
feed, should be wired to the microswitches.
I have downloaded several versions of a Bridggy handbook, one diagram claims to have been "cleaned" but its of little use.
I need to know what (colour) wires, that come from the black box speed control, mounted in the electrical cabinet, go to what terminals of the microswitches.Which ones are linked, basically, where they all go !
I have compared with another new machine, but the wire colours seem different, and seem to differ in how its wired judging by some permanently linked wires in both housings. Bob
On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:50:33 +0100, "Emimec"

Hi Bob, I can't help immediately, but there's a working machine at my Dad's place, I'll try to have a look next time I'm over there - but it won't be for a couple of weeks.
Richard

Many thanks Bob
Emimec wrote:

Hi If you have the Quinton Crane drive system I have a diagram "QC-E-3438" on which I have added the wire colours used on my machine. If you still need this info. I could scan it for you. Colin In Norfolk

Yes please Bob
Emimec wrote:

I have sent the information you requested. Let me know if it doesn't arrive.
Colin
On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:50:33 +0100, "Emimec"

I have emailed you the info I have on my Dad's m/c. If you've not received email let me know and I'll try again.
Richard