Bridgeport table feed motor wiring

I wonder if anyone has a readable diagram, of how the spaghetti junction of
wires that lurks behind the speed control housing of a Bridgeport table
feed, should be wired to the microswitches.
I have downloaded several versions of a Bridggy handbook, one diagram claims
to have been "cleaned" but its of little use.
I need to know what (colour) wires, that come from the black box speed
control, mounted in the electrical cabinet, go to what terminals of the
microswitches.Which ones are linked, basically, where they all go !
I have compared with another new machine, but the wire colours seem
different, and seem to differ in how its wired judging by some permanently
linked wires in both housings.
Bob
Reply to
Emimec
Hi Bob, I can't help immediately, but there's a working machine at my Dad's place, I'll try to have a look next time I'm over there - but it won't be for a couple of weeks.
Richard
Reply to
Richard
Many thanks Bob
Reply to
Emimec
Hi If you have the Quinton Crane drive system I have a diagram "QC-E-3438" on which I have added the wire colours used on my machine. If you still need this info. I could scan it for you. Colin In Norfolk
Reply to
Colin Ager
Yes please Bob
Reply to
Emimec
I have emailed you the info I have on my Dad's m/c. If you've not received email let me know and I'll try again.
Richard
Reply to
Richard
I have sent the information you requested. Let me know if it doesn't arrive.
Colin
Reply to
Colin Ager
Didn't get it I'm afraid, my email is, after removing the obvious, snipped-for-privacy@OBVIOUSbtinternet.com