Christen drill grinder/sharpener?

Anyone know where I can get a set of instructions for the above, looks
very much the same as this:-

The only web page that I've found so far which ought to be relevant is

but that just comes up blank for me.
Any clues?
Many thanks
Tim
Reply to
Tim Leech
is
Hi Tim
was run by a guy called Lloyd ... known as deckelnut on the practical machinist forum ... Lloyd lives in Preston .. the site has been down for some time ..months
all the best.mark
Reply to
mark
I can email the instructions for the smaller Christen grinder if that's any use (the one up to 10mm)
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
Yes please Charles, it might give me some clues.
Ta Tim
Reply to
Tim Leech
is
Thanks Mark, I'll give that a try.
Tim
Reply to
Tim Leech
is
There seems to have been a thread about Christen grinders on the pm forum, unforunately pm is down for refurbishment at the moment so I'll have to be patient on that one.
Cheers Tim
Reply to
Tim Leech
Have you tried Brunner Machine Tools?
They might be able to help.
Reply to
John Montrose
I've emailed them. I bet they'll want almost as much as the machine cost, though
Many thanks Tim
Reply to
Tim Leech
I found Brunner quite helpful in the past. Spares prices are "high" but if you bought the machine for a similar price to a manual then I *could* learn to dislike you
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
Strangely my email to them was recorded as 'read' at 11pm yesterday, though no reply as yet. Maybe at 11pm today
Charles, I thought you got yours for about the likely price of a manual? Admittedly mine is bigger & perhaps a bit more complex, but it also cost me rather more than yours (about 120 notes). I still think it was a bargain, though I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
Cheers Tim
Reply to
Tim Leech
Fair point. The capacity of your one is much more useful. I'd agree with you, a bargain
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping