Compressor - reduced woes

Mark,
Thanks for the shim, appreciated.
However, to save me buying a packet of a 1000 (where I only need 2, well say 4 so I can drop one (or so!) and get away with it!) does anybody
have and drive screws "00" x 1/8", lying around in their drawers?
Cheers
Peter
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 22:58:56 +0100, puffernutter

Haven't sent it yet :-(
First I forgot, then my server+news+email machine wrote gobbledygook all over its hard disks during a mains cable fault in the street outside our house.
I'll try to get some shim in the post tomorrow.
I have got some 00x1/4 or 0x3/16 drive screws in a mixed bag from http://www.mainlineengineeringsupplies.com/home.php (successors to J.A.Crew)
Regards Mark Rand RTFM
Mark Rand wrote:
[...]

Wow, that's a much better website than J.A. Crew's!
But I still miss poring through the K.R. Whiston catalogues.
-- Peter Fairbrother
Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Or maybe not: Ground Flatstock 1/32" thick - 2Amp ??
http://www.mainlineengineeringsupplies.com/1-_Ground_Flatstock_1-32-_thick_-_2Amp.html
-- Peter F

I never visited the J A Crew website but it must have been really bad if the Mainline one is better!
Maybe its me, but I am sure there are things in the Mainline stock that I could use but how would I ever know? It has poor descriptions, generic photographs, and confusing pricing.
Today is the first time I have seen the site and maybe its being updated continuously and I am being to hasty in decrying it, I cannot see any options of a paper catalogue so how do other manage?
Ian P