Death throes

It's a sure a newsgroup is near death when spammers, junkies, deviants and other low-life scum move in. I'll give it a few more months before rigor mortis sets in.

Reply to
Clifford Coggin

Change your newsreader. I use news.individual.net and have not seen any rubbish in this group for a long time.

Reply to
nothanks

Rigor Mortis?

Would that be the other half of a Rigor Tenon woodwork joint?

:-)

Reply to
Areligious Republican

Correction You have not seen ANYTHING for a long long time. Richard (once use news.individual.net but now cannot justify the cost for the amount of traffic)

Reply to
Richard Edwards

:-) True, this group is rather quiet these days.

Reply to
nothanks

Looks that way, unless my feed is broken only 4 threads in past 18 months. At least no spammers

Reply to
rick