Death throes

It's a sure a newsgroup is near death when spammers, junkies, deviants and other low-life scum move in. I'll give it a few more months before
rigor mortis sets in.
--
Clifford Coggin
Kent
On 18/12/2019 09:29, Clifford Coggin wrote:

Change your newsreader. I use news.individual.net and have not seen any rubbish in this group for a long time.
On 18/12/2019 12:16, snipped-for-privacy@aolbin.com wrote:

Correction You have not seen ANYTHING for a long long time. Richard (once use news.individual.net but now cannot justify the cost for the amount of traffic)
On 18/12/2019 18:12, Richard Edwards wrote:

:-) True, this group is rather quiet these days.
On 18/12/2019 09:29, Clifford Coggin wrote:

Rigor Mortis?
Would that be the other half of a Rigor Tenon woodwork joint?
:-)
On 18/12/2019 09:29, Clifford Coggin wrote:

Looks that way, unless my feed is broken only 4 threads in past 18 months. At least no spammers