Diaform Wheel former

The clear out continues (possible house move pending!)

I have listed a Diaform 6/1 wheel former on eBay that may be of interest to someone here :

It really looks as though it is barely out of it's packing from the makers

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Have the residents association clubbed together to buy you and the generator out ?

Take a page out of Steptoe's book and look for a new place a bit more upmarket and take a bung off these as well. Mind you I bet a tatty cart and an even tattier Dobbin are rare in Bromley ?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

No it was the threat of an ASBO that's done it - that and swmbo falling in love with a converted oast that fortunately has 2/3 acre attached

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

That should get the fumes away then.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Well surely with all that area of floor to cover, you should be acquiring stuff rather than flogging it off on Ebay (shakes head in disbelief)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

How on earth am I supposed to pick it up for only £0.99 if you go telling the world about it....

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Should be perfect for smoking Kippers

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Ah - my secret is out - how could you Peter !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Ah, finally breaking out eh?

Your workshop move will make very interesting reading unless you go all "cheque book" and stand back whilst hoardes of people do the hard work for you!

Regards

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Pickfords have been on standby with three low loaders for years

Seriously though a severe pruning is potentially called for as everything would have to be put in storage while the new mega workshop / football stadium is constructed - so probably 6 months with planning etc. I've calculated the current load as 20 tons and a volume that 'should' go in two 40 foot containers Oh then there's the house contents

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I wasn't shill bidding, just a bit too broke :-(

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Mark,

Every bid is welcome whatever it's motive

AWEM

ps I've got another if you are interested ?

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I haven't seen that style before, was it for a particular application?

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

Yes pleze, whadya want for it?

Maybe I can pay for it by making hobs for cynical traders once I've got the J&S 1400 up and running.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Mark,

Email me off group

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

application?

Tim,

Not sure - it not only has the basic diaform setup but also has a rather nice mounting arangement

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson