double horse 9101

Hi,my problem is when i strike it up there is a pause then blades spin but keep stop starting and the tail blade does same and when i lever off it runs on for a while and never used to,batts in handset good plus fresh charge in heli,any help gratefully received Kevin p.s not bin crashed much at all surprisingly :):)

Reply to
Kevinski17

Flob a lob

Roland Craven

I'd like a pint of whatever this fellow is drinking.

Cliff Coggin.

Cliff Coggin

The key is 'rcgroups' ... nothing much to do with model engineering. The 'Double Horse 9101' is one of those cheap helicopter kits, so probably simply lossy engineering resulting in intermittent connection on the wiring. So perhaps asking for help on the engineering list is actually sensible - someone might rewire it for him :)

Reply to
Lester Caine

I've got a few metres of spare 16mm^2 4 core (old colours) that could do the job. It's SWA, so is probably ok for signal wiring as well :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand