DRG tools.

So took my pocket money with me on a trip to Leeds, called in at DRG Tools on my way home.....got say nice shop guys and very helpful to a guy new to turning.

Thanks. John.

Reply to
John

Would that be RDG Tools? I have never been to thier shop, but have bought from them at shows and on eBay....

Reply to
mark

Reply to
John

Bought a 30 int to morse 2 adaptor. The drawbar thread was beyond belief and the bar would not fit (metric, UNC or whit) Sent it back. Never got a refund or replacement. Be warned. No way I am going to get bitten again.

Reply to
Dave Brook

I got some stuff off him from Ebay. Item missing from order was re-sent without any hassle. I'd be happy to deal with him again.

Reply to
Mark W

Dave,

Did you call them directly? I ordered the wrong thing, rang them, they sent me the right one no hassle and no "re-stocking charge" bollocks either.

Steve

Reply to
Steve