DRO TTL Encoder Outputs

Folk

Having DRO fun. I've got a Heidenhain 12 pin TTL connector going into an Anilam Mini Wizard TTL 6 pin input.

I reckon that the lines that I want into the Anilam box are: Heidenhain Terminal 12 +5V Heidenhain Terminal 10 0v Heidenhain Terminal 5 Ua1 Heidenhain Terminal 8 Ua2 Heidenhain Terminal 3 Ua0 and the ground is on the shield

If anyone understands this can you tell me if I'm right?

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping