Eclectic collection of 'STUFF'

Things are getting serious now with this clear out - here is the
contents of my desk bottom drawer - all far too good to chuck out:

AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
You would have been better listing those as individual auctions, as anyone seaching through auction titles won't find any of the items you're selling.
Alan.
Reply to
Alan
Very true,particulary if "electric" is no spelt right :-)
To the op re-word your header as "Meters,Digital counter and Tester".
Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby
In message , Andrew Mawson writes
So where did you steal those from then ?
Reply to
raden
Can you let me have your address so my solicitor can contact you
Many thanks,
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
No no you have it all wrong, You only steal them when you are the only bidder on a low start bid item.
-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
In message , Andrew Mawson writes
Certainly
Arnie The Grove Common Lane Stanmore
Reply to
raden
Posted from the 'other side'? Martin (ex-employee at the aformentioned site)
Reply to
Martin Whybrow