Eclectic collection of 'STUFF'

Things are getting serious now with this clear out - here is the contents of my desk bottom drawer - all far too good to chuck out:

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

You would have been better listing those as individual auctions, as anyone seaching through auction titles won't find any of the items you're selling.

Alan.

Reply to
Alan

Very true,particulary if "electric" is no spelt right :-)

To the op re-word your header as "Meters,Digital counter and Tester".

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

In message , Andrew Mawson writes

So where did you steal those from then ?

Reply to
raden

Can you let me have your address so my solicitor can contact you

Many thanks,

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

No no you have it all wrong, You only steal them when you are the only bidder on a low start bid item.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

In message , Andrew Mawson writes

Certainly

Arnie The Grove Common Lane Stanmore

Reply to
raden

Posted from the 'other side'? Martin (ex-employee at the aformentioned site)

Reply to
Martin Whybrow