Is it me or is there something missing from this lathe?

You may be right :- ) Do you think the ye olde electric motor is Victorian vintage ;-) Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

Nope, looks the correct colour green to me

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Its definitely you. Read the item description, seller states that the quill is missing.

Ian

***
Reply to
Ian

As the seller says: The quill from the tailstock is missing. :-)))

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Seems to have a bit of an alignment problem But I'm sure it could be adjusted.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand