What is this Dayton toolbox worth?

I have a like new Dayton metal toolbox, #2W211A that I want to sell but not sure of it's value. It measures 9.5 X 9.5 X 24 L with lift out tray. I don't believe it was used as it has no scratches. I tried searching for Dayton but maybe they are under a different name now. Any thoughts? Thanks, Ron

Reply to
rjv494

I have a like new Dayton metal toolbox, #2W211A that I want to sell but not sure of it's value. It measures 9.5 X 9.5 X 24 L with lift out tray. I don't believe it was used as it has no scratches. I tried searching for Dayton but maybe they are under a different name now. Any thoughts? Thanks, Ron

Reply to
rjv494

I did find out it's made by Waterloo and sells for $56 at Grainger. So, if interested, make me a reasonable offer. Thanks, Ron

Reply to
rjv494

Used hand toolboxes are worth about five to ten bucks. - GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Waterloo makes the Sears toolboxes, too. I've never seen a used simple tote box go for more than $10-20.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

A sheet metal toolbox? Hell yes! I'll rent a truck and drive right over! Wow!

Hey, man, if you want to sell something SET A PRICE. If you want people to bid on it, PUT IT ON EBAY.

Loser.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin