Emco Compact 5 CNC

I have just aquired one of these units and am at the moment checking it out.Does anyone on this group know where I can get information on this machine(I have the manual) and also a supplier of tools and carbide tips for same.I am also lookiing for a 300m/m length of 35m/m o/d thick walled tubing for the milling head. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards Paul

Reply to
paul

Have you seen this site?

Lionel

There is a Compact 5 user group on Yahoo, for all compact 5's including the CNC version.

Regards

Kev>I have just aquired one of these units and am at the moment checking it

Reply to
kevin.newsgroups

Thanks for the info.Do you have the website address ?

Reply to
paul

Go to

and do a search for compact5 or emco and you should get there.

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
kevin.newsgroups