English Measure Helicoil Inserts

I'm in the US, and have a friend who is sailing his boat overseas, currently now in France, I believe. He's had no success to date locating
helicoil inserts to enable him to properly remount his radar antenna. He needs inserts using English measure, and I'd appreciate any assistance any of you folk might provide me with his efforts.
Dan Wenz wrote:

J&L Industrial supply have a range of thread inserts and kit by V-Coil and Helicoil.
http://www.mscjlindustrial.co.uk/CGI/INSRCH?ns=1&oldNtt=&oldNtk=&oldURLVar=&scrNtt=thread+insert&x=0&y=0&Ntk=Keyword+Search

Not all that cheap but Namrick do a quite a big range:
http://www.namrick.co.uk/acatalog/Home_Recoil_Imperial_Thread_Repair_Kits_124.html
as do J&L search for "v-coil"
http://www.mscjlindustrial.co.uk /
Both are good to deal with by mail order.
On Tue, 31 May 2011 14:48:37 +0100, "Norman Billingham" <norman.at.tumulus.org.uk> wrote:>

Also try http://www.uni-thread.com /
sister company to Tracy Tools
Richard
On 6/3/2011 6:38 AM, Richard Shute wrote:

Thanks to all - I've forwarded all responses to friends somewhere on European waters.

They probably couldn't sail all the way there (Totnes, in Devon), but they could certainly anchor at Kingswear and travel from there. If they've got a small craft that draws less than 3ft, they could get the inserts over the counter :-)
Totnes is a nice town to visit as well.
Mark Rand RTFM
Try these people too.
http://www.wti-fasteners.co.uk/wticatalog.pdf