Slotting machine

Just wondering if there is much call for a fairly large slotting machine these days?
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb94/emimec/oimg_GC03618629_CA03678674.jpg
This is a library picture, but is the machine I am talking about and wonder its value, although not as pristine as the picture
Bob

I bought this about 5 years ago.
http://www.stevenson-engineers.co.uk/files/ravensburg1.jpg
Paid 500 for it, Ex RAF training school, don't think it's been used until I got it. Gets some use on specials and blind keyways but most keyways are done by broaches.
John S.

I bought this about 5 years ago.
http://www.stevenson-engineers.co.uk/files/ravensburg1.jpg
Paid 500 for it, Ex RAF training school, don't think it's been used until I got it. Gets some use on specials and blind keyways but most keyways are done by broaches.
John S.
Thanks, cant decide what to do with it, might give EBay a crack and see what happens. Bob

Bob,I sent you an email about this,did you get it?
that will light up all the spammers !!! more colon cleanser on the way no doubt !!!!!

Gave up on the email.Tried all versions and it keeps bouncing.