Slotting machine

Just wondering if there is much call for a fairly large slotting machine these days?

This is a library picture, but is the machine I am talking about and wonder its value, although not as pristine as the picture

Bob

Reply to
Emimec

I bought this about 5 years ago.

Paid =A3500 for it, Ex RAF training school, don't think it's been used until I got it. Gets some use on specials and blind keyways but most keyways are done by broaches.

John S.

Reply to
John S

I bought this about 5 years ago.

Paid £500 for it, Ex RAF training school, don't think it's been used until I got it. Gets some use on specials and blind keyways but most keyways are done by broaches.

John S.

Thanks, cant decide what to do with it, might give EBay a crack and see what happens. Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Bob,I sent you an email about this,did you get it?

Reply to
mark

Bob,I sent you an email about this,did you get it?

No............. snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com that will light up all the spammers !!! more colon cleanser on the way no doubt !!!!!

Reply to
Emimec

Gave up on the email.Tried all versions and it keeps bouncing.

Reply to
mark