Supplier of long 1/8 BSW cap screws?

I need some 1/8 BSW screws about 2.5" long, can anyone suggest a supplier?
Dave

NoSpam wrote:

They are going to be rare indeed!
Try http://www.emkaysupplies.co.uk/socket2a.htm They don't list them but they might know where to go for them.
Any chance of opening out to M4 to make em easier to find?
Good Luck
Bob

Try 1/8" UNC unless you are desperate for Whitworth form & head size ?? just a thought.....................Vic..
On 13/06/2011 21:05, vic wrote:

Thanks to both. I was looking for an easy way to do something but I think the answer is going to be to do it properly, and that means a square male head and some screw cutting - but that needs the time to get the lathe and the mill running again so the project will have to go on hold for a while. Sigh!
Dave