Exhaust silencer repair

Hi folks,
Is there anyone here with the equipment and skills necessary to repair an exhaust silencer? The 1947 Dennis motor mower that I'm restoring has
an unusual silencer. The outer skin of the silencer is rusted through in several places, but I cannot find a similar replacement. The closest I can find is a "pepper pot" type silencer which I do not think will be so effective at noise reduction.
You can see pictures of the silencer here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/13849392@N03/sets/72157613449106181 /
The outer skin of the silencer seems to be the only problem. The downpipe, ends and other parts appear to be in good enough condition to reuse. So I need someone with the skills required to make and fit a new outer skin. Ideally the skin needs to be rolled into a cylinder, have the edge set to give a flush seam, and then MIG welded to the silencer. The downpipe will also need to be welded to the skin. I'm looking for someone who can do a neat job.
Is there anyone here with sheet metalworking skills who might be interested in the job? I'm willing to pay a fair price, so long as the price is agreed at the start. Please post here or e-mail me (chris AT ruggedmachines DOT com) if you can help.
Many thanks,
Chris
did you get sorted on the exhaust if not I can proberly help
Andrew Bishop