Chinese scales

Does anyone have pinouts/colour coding of the nine pin D plug on a Sino scale? The model of scale is JCXE-DFH

Mark.

mark

Mark

is this what you're after? (about halfway down)

Charles

Reply to
Charles P

Hav Here is the pinout for the SINO Glass Scales

1 Null 6 A Green 2 0V Black 7 +5v Brown 3 Null 8 B orange 4 Null 9 Z White 5 Null

The link is here

Lester: If this is wrong then please shout (since you've been asked not to publish a link you should, of course, honour that request, but you can say if I've got duff info!)

Charles

Reply to
Charles P

here

Charles,thanks for the help.Unfortunately the info does not match what I have.This is a scale I bought from the DRO Store in Singapore or somewhere last year along with a load of other stuff.It`s to go on an Accurite 111 readout as a replacement. The guy could only supply with the nine pin plug for me to change to the Accurite one.In the meantime I`ve lost the info he gave me.I`ve sent him an email but probably won`t get an answer until tomorrow. What I`ve got is,assuming looking at the back of the plug the top row is 1 to 5 reading from the right and the bottom row is 6 to 9 reading from the right.

1.Null 2.White and Orange (2 cables) 3.Null 4.Screen 5.Null 6.Yellow 7.Red and Blue (2 cables) 8.Green 9.Brown.

Mark.

Reply to
mark

Scott,the DRO guy I bought these from has emailed me back with the pinouts. Thanks for the suggestions. Mark.

Reply to
mark

Since we do not use the 'Z' on the Qcc100 ... but I think you are right that it's on pin 9.

-- Lester Caine

Reply to
Lester Caine

Hi all,

I seek guidance! I don't know if Nick is still around, but Yadro is great, I just finished building an interface, and got hold of a set of lidl calipers.. soon my mill will have DRO.

All good... until I realised that the caliper goes aff after three minutes, whether on battery or connected, and on turning back on, it resets itself to zero.

this is not good! any sugggestions.

thanks Ian

Reply to
ianmorris1960