F/S: D1-4 160mm Camlock backplate

Apologies for the for sale notice.

I've just stuck this up on fleabay in case anyone's interested:

Cheers, Rob

Reply to
Robbus

I'll immediately hijack the thread to say that I've got a couple of C-6 backplates and one D1-6 backplate surplus to requirements, they'll be going on ebay soon but I'm open to offers, and I'm looking for C-8 or D1-8 plates.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech