Ferrari model

I just picked this up from the ATIS stationary Engine group. I don't remember if it has been posted here before.

Dave Croft

Amazing. Thanks for the link. I spent many year racing 312PB's in 1/1

scale but mine never looked like that.

Joh

-- pmpjoh

----------------------------------------------------------------------- pmpjohn's Profile:

this thread:

pmpjohn

Its been posted all over the place. But I'd say its worth posting over and ove again. Its a work of pure genius.

AC

Reply to
AC

before.http://www.jokerracewear.com/web/Ferrari.wmv>

Warrington

It always amazes me what folks manage to make with a decent workshop and a sufficient supply of creative eccentricity. I would love to build a similar model of my 30's Triumph as I restore it, but if I'm totally honest I know that building one would distract me from restoring the other, to the detriment of both... Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Scruff.

Reply to
scruffybugger

I think the words you were groping for were "...single-minded, fanatical obsession"

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

before.http://www.jokerracewear.com/web/Ferrari.wmv>>

Warrington

The 15 years that you'd spend building the model could perhaps be better spent driving the real thing.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

You wouldn't get interviewed by Clarkson though. Mind you, that might be preferable too ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree