Flexispeed Meteor II Lathe-In-A-Box

I thought this might be of interest to some of you.

Tim J.

I saw something very similar at a local 'boot fair' a few years back.

I'm not sure the lathe was the same but the concept of a lathe in a box with the motor in the lid was there. Very neat. I was tempted to buy it but it had gone when I returned after my first 'recce'.

My lathe gets little use, especially since my stroke- I'm a bit wary of the safety aspects due to some dexterity issues. I'm tempted to something a bit smaller and less powerful. It is used to make parts to support my amateur radio mainly.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Tim, I clicked on the photo of the motor to see if I could read the power of the motor but found that the link took me to another picture. Secondly, I would have expected clicking on a picture would lead to an enlarged version but not so.

Just thought you might like to know

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin