Is this a scam? Bridgeport Interact

This rather nice Bridgeport Interact has appeared on eBay. Seller has zero feedback. Streetview shows address as what looks like a council house with
no 3 phase feed. Business name just happens to mean 'Cheek' in Rumanian.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bridgeport-Interact-Series-1-MK2-milling-machine-/111147165528?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19e0e32758
It may be genuine but I am highly sceptical
AWEM
On 20/08/13 09:24, Andrew Mawson wrote:

Offer subject to COD and a receipt. If he accepts, then you should be OK.
"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message news:...

Strange that - listing has been removed !
AWEM
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 18:34:58 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"

Must have sold it already :-)
--

Mark Rand
RTFM

"Mark Rand" wrote in message wrote:

Hello Mark,
I was only thinking the other day that we don't see you much round this bit of the internet these days - how the devil are you?
Andrew
On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:18:38 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"

I must admit that I've just about given up on Usenet. Traffic in 'This Place' has almost dried up and traffic in 'The Other Place' got so unpleasant, political and off topic that I gave up on filters and just stopped visiting. Most of my online life is now spent with PracticalMachinist, HomeShopMachinist, and Russ Kepler's mailing list.
Just had a pleasant few hours scraping a bevel on a 48" straight edge. Spots per inch are plenty for the job and well distributed, but surface quality is crap (Ra about 5 microns/200 micro inches). I need to spend tomorrow knocking the surface down almost half a thou without making any more furrows and pits in it.
regards
--

Mark Rand
RTFM

On 24/08/13 21:26, Mark Rand wrote:

I get the impression that there are plenty of lurkers on Usenet poised to pop their heads over the parapet . but not just for chit-chat.
Maybe not collecting all the time, either, but when they do, they collect a lot of past posts these days.
--
Rusty Hinge
"Mark Rand" wrote in message wrote:

Good to know that you are still breathing <G> Have you finished your Hardinge lathe rebuild yet?
AWEM