Bridgeport Interact parameters wanted

Has anyone got a full set of parameters for a Bridgeport Interact series 1 with a Heidenhain 151 controller please.

Power failure at workshop wiped the machine parameters, despite have good backup batteries, which is worrying to say the least.

I was sure we recorded our parameters, but typically, can find them !!!

Thanks Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Bob,

I have emailed them to you - good luck - they were as per my Interact

1 when I originally got it, and it had a TNC151b

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Many Thanks Andrew, I hope you took "NOSPAM" out of the address. Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Hi Again, any chance of re sending it please. Non arrival as at 22.15hrs. Regards Bob

Reply to
Emimec

message

Interact

22.15hrs.

Bob,

Re-sent @ 22:35

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Hi Apologies, just realised my email address shown is not one used often. Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Hi Sorry, cant access that old email address. Best go for snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com Sorry again Bob

Reply to
Emimec

message

Interact

despite

Sent for third time @ 09:02 Sunday - email me direct if not received.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Bob?

Bob?

Bohhhhhhhhhhhhhh-ob?

Have you got it now, Bob?

Reply to
Charles Lamont

Something wrong if you lost the parameters and the batteries were good.They are prone sometimes to corrosion of the bottom terminal in the battery compartment. The travel limit parameters have to be set for each individual machine and are not interchangeable.

Reply to
mark

machine

As do the backlash parameters don't forget Bob

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson