Bridgeport Interact parameters wanted

Has anyone got a full set of parameters for a Bridgeport Interact series 1
with a Heidenhain 151 controller please.
Power failure at workshop wiped the machine parameters, despite have good
backup batteries, which is worrying to say the least.
I was sure we recorded our parameters, but typically, can find them !!!
Thanks
Bob
Reply to
Emimec
Bob,
I have emailed them to you - good luck - they were as per my Interact 1 when I originally got it, and it had a TNC151b
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Many Thanks Andrew, I hope you took "NOSPAM" out of the address. Bob
Reply to
Emimec
Hi Again, any chance of re sending it please. Non arrival as at 22.15hrs. Regards Bob
Reply to
Emimec
message
Interact
22.15hrs.
Bob,
Re-sent @ 22:35
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Hi Apologies, just realised my email address shown is not one used often. Bob
Reply to
Emimec
Hi Sorry, cant access that old email address. Best go for snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com Sorry again Bob
Reply to
Emimec
message
Interact
despite
Sent for third time @ 09:02 Sunday - email me direct if not received.
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Bob?
Bob?
Bohhhhhhhhhhhhhh-ob?
Have you got it now, Bob?
Reply to
Charles Lamont
Something wrong if you lost the parameters and the batteries were good.They are prone sometimes to corrosion of the bottom terminal in the battery compartment. The travel limit parameters have to be set for each individual machine and are not interchangeable.
Reply to
mark
machine
As do the backlash parameters don't forget Bob
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson