Any Bridgeport Interact experts around?

My series 1 Interact has a nasty habit of knocking out the controller, a Heidenhain TNC145. When I say knocking out, I mean the controller displays "Power Interrupted". This happens at random times, usually when a job is urgent, and only when the spindle starts, either in auto or manual. At first the brake was suspected, but running the machine with no air, and the brake lever fully up, does not cure the problem. Spindle is not binding up anywhere, I have a

3 phase supply, and all 3 phases are there. Any ideas welcome Bob
Reply to
Emimec

Have you tried a mains filter in the supply to the Heidenhain? and also you could put one of those ferrite two-piece filters that you see on printer cables etc etc on the RS232 lead.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes