... Free lathe.

I have been given an Edgewick lathe ,all I have to do is move it from the premises, and get it back home 320klm away. It was given to me by a very good friend who had plans to set up a samll machine shop ,but has decided to pursue other business opportunities .

Also got a floor standing mill thrown in on the deal , but not sure of the make ,all I know it's a universal mill with a tilting head and single phase motor .( maybe a bridgeport wont know until I see it.) I've got about eight weeks to get my s**te into a pile and organize a truck and some lifting gear .

So my question is does anyone have any experience with the Edgewick lathes? I beleive that they were manufactured by Herbert or had some association with that company.

Any info would be appreciated.

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

They were manufactured by Herbert but I don`t know much about them.Still a few kicking about though.

Reply to
mark

Try

enjoy