Gaiter / Bellows

'noon all, I need a couple (initially at least) of convoluted rubber / black fabric gaiters / bellows. They are to seal the dust out from an area in front of a camera lens,
and so need to be conical in shape, one from about 2"dia upto 4x6 rectangle in about 2", and one from 1"dia upto 4"x3" rectangle in about 2".
Any ideas?
cheers
Dave

http://www.camerabellows.com / comes up via Google
Henry

Cheers, Ill give them a ring and see what they can do
Dave

lens,
about
Turn up / machine a male blank, and coat it with tool dip plastic coating - not the cutting tool stuff but the sort intended for making comfortable handle Plastidip I think it's called - J&L stock it. Peel off when dry
AWEM
On 18 June, 21:00, "Andrew Mawson"

:) A cunning plan. thanks
Dave
On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 21:00:57 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"

Just out of interest - what is the name of the plastic stuff with preservative oil on the inside. I have recently acqured some old toolmaker apprentice pieces from the 1960s and the clear plastic (dipped? brushed-on?) casing has kept them like new.
Bill H Bill H Derby

making
Peel
Crocel is one trade name, sold by J&L
Incidentally, small cheap deep fat friers can be set to just the right temperature for Crocel - I used one for several years before I tripped over a genuine Crocel Pot. (But make sure your frier is the sort with the elements bonded to the outside of the container leaving a smooth inner surface, or it's hard to clean out.)
AWEM
On 29 June, 18:55, "Andrew Mawson"

And it makes the chips taste funny
IGMC