Gears anyone

The garage tidy continues slowly.
I have 7 gears of the following variety.
16 DP, 3/4" keyed bore, 3/8" thick.
65, 66 70, 76, 90, 100 and 120 teeth.
Any one have a use, I am guessing these are change gears for some
oldish lathe anyone have a use let me know they are FOC.
Adrian
Reply to
Adrian Hodgson
Hi Adrian,
I am looking for gears for an old Drummond. Where abouts are you based?
Cheers,
Ed
Adrian Hodgs> The garage tidy continues slowly.
Reply to
zedbert
Drummond are 14 DP 14 -1/2 pressure angle.
-- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
Blackburn or Leyland areas. As John already posted mostlikely wrong DP also I am not sure of pressure angle.
Adrian
Reply to
Adrian Hodgson
I will take them if no one wants them ...they will come in handy for something, I'm sure what's the postage.
all the best..mark
Reply to
mark
16DP is quite common on older machines if it's 14.5 degree PA. I think that Kerry, Raglan , Harrison and Colchester used them but maybe not with the thickness and bore that you have.
Charles
Reply to
Charles Ping
I will get them on the scales tomorrow.
Where are you Mark?
Adrian
Reply to
Adrian Hodgson
Sorry Adrian must of missed your answer..
I look at the news groups in my outlook ...but post on google.
and in outlook it's all to cock ...and I miss things.
I live in Prestatyn, North Wales.
all the best...mark
Reply to
mark