heads up for a bargain

If your looking for milling machine, about tom senior sized take a look at this on ebay, item 7508667257 .It seems incredibly cheap, but may shoot up at the last minute. It's the A&S horizontal mill with a Bridgeport M type head fitted to the overarm. I'd bid myself but I've just bought one (for more than this!). It's at a hundred quid at the moment, the bridgeport head must be worth more than that -would fit nicely on a tom senior or similar sized mill.

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
kevin.newsgroups