Heads up for Aldi's

I just got an email from Aldi's, they have got digi-calipers again for

8 quid, also got some other bits & pieces like accessory drawers for 7 quid.

Regards

Rich

Reply to
Rich

also got this this Sunday

any possibility that it will be any good for a tool and cutter grinde....r =A34.99

also back with digi vernier callipers at =A37.99...look to be the same as the Woolworth's ones i posted earlier in the week about.

all the best.mark

Reply to
mark

Bought a similar one decades ago from Proxxon. The least used tool, but among the top in sloppiness. Should I ever want one again, I'll go for a Bernstein . But also not rigid enough for t&c grinding.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Went to Aldis yesterday and bought a 9.5kw shower for £50, with a 3 yea

warranty, what could i do, while i was there i looked at the dig calipers, they claim a range of error of 1 thou over 4 inches or nea enough, i didnt buy one as i have enough measuring gear but i hindsight these could be adapted for all sorts of jobs, mill lath stops etc, at £8 each its not going to break the bank, i might have t go for another look, Dav

-- DCree

this thread:

DCreed