Hi Fi tools

My point exactly, if the rope spins of your Burton then you'd be well pissed!

Reply to
Billy H

US pissed or UK pissed?

Tim

Tim Leech

US well and truly 'UKing pissed!!

Reply to
Billy H

The Krays I had in mind, were PC savvy, in a different way..

Tom

Reply to
Tom

"Billy H" wrote in message news:43e3eaa0$0$82640$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net...

What about the brain. Is that a high fidelity tool?

Reply to
Billy H

Only when it has been carefully adjusted by the skilled application of a Stilson... ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

It just struck me that'd hurt.

Reply to
Billy H

"Billy H" wrote in message news:43e3eaa0$0$82640$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net...

Adjustable gas pliers ! Fits any nut, shaft, bolt, tap, socket... you name it ! And the finest, most controllable walnut-crackers ever !

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

On or around Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:21:41 -0000, "Jim Hawkins" enlightened us thusly:

AKA water pump pliers? I've got a set specifically as nutcrackers.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

That's the tool !

Me too !