How to change the max output frequency on a Magnetek GPD503 inverter?

With "factory defaults" the highest frequency this will allow me to set is 60Hz and I can't find how to change it. On other inverter manufacturer's I've played with its been fairly easy to find the right parameter, but not this one. Is anyone familiar enough with these drives to have a suggestion?

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

My Magnetek 333 manual shows parameter no-02 sets the maximum frequency; the default value is 60Hz. I suspect the 503 may use the same parameters. Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

Well that's truly embarrassing. I looked at every parameter, but that was hidden amongst the V/f section that I glossed over. It took a minute or two to sort out because to change the max frequency I had first to change the V/f characteristic from auto to manual. Thanks Martin.

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam