plastic bung things

     You know, the black kind that you put into the ends of bits of box-section when molishing e.g. a garden gate or suchlike, to fill up the hole in a tidy
manner.
whence?
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:23:48 +0100, Austin Shackles

Moss Plastic Parts http://www.mossplastics.com /
Plastic Parts Centre - Wales Address: Unit 17 Maesglas Industrial Estate Newport Gwent NP20 2NN, UK Tel: +44 (0)1633 222889 Fax: +44 (0)1633 222902 Email: snipped-for-privacy@plastic-parts.co.uk
Peter
On or around Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:35:11 +0100, Peter Neill

they have them by the 5000... I need 4. Anyone got any, to fit 20mm square box section?
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:34:06 +0100, Austin Shackles

From the FAQ section of their website:
Q: "What if I want a smaller quantity than the Standard Pack Quantity?" A: Our Plastic Parts Centre network has been specifically developed with this in mind. To find your nearest Plastic Parts Centre visit our contacts page.
and also
Q: "How many free samples can I get?" A: We normally send out two of each item, if a larger number is required contact your local Business Development team who will establish if this is possible.
Peter
On or around Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:16:56 +0100, Peter Neill

Ah. I looked at the plastic parts centre, but obviously not closely enough, since I only found the same list in it.
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:23:48 +0100, Austin Shackles

My local engineers' emporium (Charles Watts in Rugby)
Mark Rand
Try Skiffy - look here:
http://www.skiffy.com/docs/menufr.cfm?taal=gb&ID=xyxz2590501A8&pagina=start.cfm
All the plastic/metal thingy's you could possibly desire...
Cheers Barry
--
BarryK