Hydraulic ram

Where can I buy a double acting 5" diameter ram with about an 8" stroke? I'd
also like a 3HP single phase powerpack. Any ideas?
Reply to
bob evans
I saw something like that at the machinery auction in York last Wednesday, don't know what it fetched though. Greg
Reply to
Greg
Mark
Reply to
mark
Great link
cheers
Bob Evans
Reply to
imagedude
What's this - do you have a particularly demanding sheep??
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
Literal translation is Water Buffalo -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
New or second hand ? Where are you ?
Reply to
Jonathan Barnes
North Wales, Slough and Liverpool. 2nd hand or new would be fine.
cheers
Bob Evans.
Reply to
imagedude