hydraulic /pneumatic cylinders

can anyone point me in the right direction?.... I want to make a couple of small ones, running 8-10 bar max to operate the undercarriage on an RC 'plane. Are there any designs around? Size needs to be approx. 20mm bore,

50mm stroke, double acting, single rod.
Reply to
TT_Man

That`s a bog standard cylinder.You would buy one far cheaper than making it.Look on Ebay or try SMC

Reply to
mark

Stock ones may be a little on the heavy side for RC depending on his scale. Sounds like a fairly large model with a 20mm bore required.

But at least a stock one will have the correct seals etc.

Wayne....

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

Google for smc then search within results for cd85n

Reply to
mark

OK I'll try one... ordered one from RS components.

Reply to
TT_Man