hydraulic /pneumatic cylinders

can anyone point me in the right direction?.... I want to make a couple of small ones, running 8-10 bar max to operate the undercarriage on an RC
'plane. Are there any designs around? Size needs to be approx. 20mm bore, 50mm stroke, double acting, single rod.

That`s a bog standard cylinder.You would buy one far cheaper than making it.Look on Ebay or try SMC
snipped-for-privacy@ems-fife.co.uk wrote:

Stock ones may be a little on the heavy side for RC depending on his scale. Sounds like a fairly large model with a 20mm bore required.
But at least a stock one will have the correct seals etc.
Wayne....

Google for smc then search within results for cd85n

OK I'll try one... ordered one from RS components.