Belclere mains transformer data?

Anyone know where I might get a datasheet for a Belclere toroidal transformer stamped TR7401? It was in a Datel Unicase 4001X box
(modem?)
Thanks in advance :-)
--
soundgeek
soundgeek wrote:

I reckon this part is highly unlikely to be a standard part and hence have a data sheet. Almost certainly a custom part specified by Datel. Can't you just measure it? Voltage is easy and the max current is likely to be when the voltage drops by 10% from the open circuit output.
Bob

I admit it was a long shot! I'm not familiar with these transformers.
You suggest a good "engineering" approach!
Thanks for this.
--
soundgeek

I'm 99% certain these were custom built for BT.

Sounds likely. I recall someone here used to work for the company, so I was looking for inside information.
Thanks for your reply.
--
soundgeek