Belclere mains transformer data?

Anyone know where I might get a datasheet for a Belclere toroidal transformer stamped TR7401? It was in a Datel Unicase 4001X box (modem?)

Thanks in advance :-)

Reply to
soundgeek

I reckon this part is highly unlikely to be a standard part and hence have a data sheet. Almost certainly a custom part specified by Datel. Can't you just measure it? Voltage is easy and the max current is likely to be when the voltage drops by 10% from the open circuit output.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I'm 99% certain these were custom built for BT.

Reply to
1501

I admit it was a long shot! I'm not familiar with these transformers.

You suggest a good "engineering" approach!

Thanks for this.

Reply to
soundgeek

Sounds likely. I recall someone here used to work for the company, so I was looking for inside information.

Thanks for your reply.

Reply to
soundgeek