internal fire

Anyone else likely to be going to Internal Fire's end-of-season day on October 14th?

'cos if so we could meet up, since I will be, other things being equal.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Its a bit out of the way for me - but I was planning on an end of season visit to the Anson engine Museum. I think they are open until the end of October, but I don't know if they have a grand finale.

Steve

Reply to
Cheshire Steve