Is there a special name for...

I'm trying to solve a problem. One possible solution involves using Aluminium section but it needs to be of a particular type.

Imagine a rectangular section, perhaps 15mm long side, 10 mm short side. On the wide face, along the whole length, a slot is cut, say 5mm wide, in the centre.
(A Block/nut with a threaded hole, could slide along, a screw/bolt in the hole could lock it.)
Does such a section have a name? I've tried C but that seems to give the same results as U.
Thank you.
On 05/12/2018 08:11, Brian Reay wrote:

Would this do?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALUMINIUM-SLIDE-TRACK-CHANNEL-PROFILE-SLIDER-RAIL/192583826563?hash=item2cd6e3fc83:m:mCHCVbjM758TvuNXiVbkr0Q:rk:12:pf:0&varI2709616672
On 05/12/2018 08:56, Ken Graves wrote:

It may well, thank you.
--
Always smile when walking, you never know where there is a camera ;-)

Remarkable Coincidences:
Try Google -
Slotted Box Section.
Or Slotted Channel.