Is there a special name for...

I'm trying to solve a problem. One possible solution involves using Aluminium section but it needs to be of a particular type.

Imagine a rectangular section, perhaps 15mm long side, 10 mm short side. On the wide face, along the whole length, a slot is cut, say 5mm wide, in the centre.

(A Block/nut with a threaded hole, could slide along, a screw/bolt in the hole could lock it.)

Does such a section have a name? I've tried C but that seems to give the same results as U.

Thank you.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Would this do?