The Great Model Railway Challenge

Watching this serial on Channel 5, the baseboards seem to be constructed from a wooden "meccano" set.
Any information on the product, please?

On 09/11/2018 20:54, Gareth's Downstairs Computer wrote:

I didn't see the programme but there was (is?) something like that called Bilofix. I remember it from the 1960s - a friend had a lot of it- I was more of a Meccano fan.
Similar idea to Meccano, wooden strips with holes, rectangular blocks- also with holes, threaded wooden rods, plastic nuts/bolts, wooden wheels/pullies.
I'm not sure I can visualise it as a baseboard but maybe I'm missing something.
--
Always smile when walking, you never know where there is a camera ;-)

Remarkable Coincidences: