lathe problem

Gentlemen,

Can somebody help, my Brother has a Maximat Super 11, 1987, lathe. He had an electrical fault on it last week and took the main Isolator apart as it appeared the fault was in there, whilst taking the cover off he found himself with a load of small plates and springs which scattered far and wide, the problem he has got is that he needs to find a replacement but an email to the Lathes Website gave no response and he cant see how to remove it as the switch is on the rear and the control nob is on the front of the lathe and the shaft appears to pass through the gearbox. Does anybody own one of these and able to assist please.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

There is an Emco user group that cover the super 11, quick Google shoul turn them up. I'm sure someone there will be able to help

Have you also contacted Pro Machine Tools as they are Emco importers I have got parts for my Emcomat 8.6 from them in the past.

Jason

Reply to
jasonballamy

Information passed on. Thanks,