IP44 connectors

I have some equipment fitted with 16mm flexible conduit (galvanized spiral) that I want to plug into a standard outlet. Is there an IP44 plug that will accept this ? The ones I've looked at have only a cable grommet but it seems a pity to throw out the conduit and fit PVC.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

I should think you most likely option would be to get plugs that accept a PG or similar gland or clamp screwd in the back. Then fit the galvanised conduit to that.

There are a number of older not-quite-PG threads on many old conduit clamps I have knocking about, they are not even all the same as each other and it's a PITA trying to get any two items to match.....

Richard

Richard Shute