Making PCB's

For those of you into making PCB's (printed circuit boards) I have put another sacrifice to the moving house deities up on ebay, a Mega full process system:

tp://tinyurl.com/gjvku

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

For those of you into making PCB's (printed circuit boards) I have put another sacrifice to the moving house deities up on ebay, a Mega full process system:

AWEM

oops missed a bit of the link !

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Andrew -

Do you ever do anything by halves? ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Not knowingly

If it's worth doing it's worth doing properly I was brought up to believe.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Are you sure it's a house you're moving from, not a wharehouse!!!

Regards Kevin

PS I hope you've managed to keep "the good stuff"

Reply to
Kevin Steele

Andrew,

Clearly all this marketing and selling on e-bay is causing undue stress and allowing errors of judgement to crop up. To avoid this I suggest you have a nice long weekend away somewhere and leave me the keys to your property. Out of the goodness of my heart and my concern for your well being I will arrange to have all this bothersome stuff removed by the time you return.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Oi! Get in the queue!

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Peter:)

Reply to
Peter Neill

If I thought a weekend would be long enough I'd be a happy man !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I'd prefer the backdoor!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller

Have you got an artic and a crane then???

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Not only has he got an artic, he's probably got an antartic too

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Anything can be arranged given the right incentives!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

When we last moved it took me 5 weeks to clear my workshop of machines and the motorcycle collection. Was an excuse for a big sort out, and the local tip has some real gems dropped off there. I had stuff in storage on my friends farm for 6 month afterwards.

On the other hand we did the house in just over 24 hours!

Hate to think what it would take now ;-) But then we hope not move for a long time.

Wayne....

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

machines

Hence my concept of 'moving by eBay' hall has been clogged up with parcels for weeks now.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:01:19 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"

I've been to Andrew's house and whilst it's "family sized" I'm astonished at how much stuff is coming out - it must be rather like the Tardis.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

A weekend? You are talking of professional formation skip divers here. Invite them to help themselves and you won't find a 2BA nut in the house after 23 minutes.

Reply to
Peter Parry