Moving Centec 2a?

How heavy is the machine? How many people would it take to move it? To cart it up a flight of stairs? Can it be disassembled into single-person
loads?
Ta
Peter Fairbrother
On 27/07/2020 03:05, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

--
Peter.

I sold mine a few months ago, moving it from the workshop, and into a

According to:
https://www.model-engineer.co.uk/sites/7/images/member_albums/55654/659574.jpg
the nett weight of the bench machine is 290 lbs and nett weight of pedestal is 360 lbs (I assume that includes the mill).
There was a chat on Model Engineering Clearing House in 2017 that might be helpful: https://modeleng.proboards.com/thread/11960/centec-milling-machine
and also in 2019 on mig welding forum: https://www.mig-welding.co.uk/forum/threads/worth-looking-at-a-centec-2a.90266/
Alan
--