Msc Nastran - (Finite Element Analysis Software)

Any one have Msc Nastran (Finite Element Analysis Software) possibly for
trade ?
I have Solidworks with Cosmos, Ansys V8, Catia V5 etc etc
Cheers
Banyan Vines
Reply to
Banyan Vines
I haven't heard the phrase "Banyan Vines" for maybe 20yrs+ a reference to Banyan networks?
Steve
Reply to
Steve
Isn't it something made by Dr. Scholl ? -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
Nah, they're one of Tarzan's growth industries.. Tom
Reply to
Tom
Thank you to everyone whom has posted comments, especially from John.
Also apologises for the ones that wish to take up the message boards with dross adverts.
My request was simply for educational purposes, if anyone can help I would be very thankful.
Banyan - Vines
Reply to
Banyan Vines