Msc Nastran - (Finite Element Analysis Software)

Any one have Msc Nastran (Finite Element Analysis Software) possibly for trade ?
I have Solidworks with Cosmos, Ansys V8, Catia V5 etc etc
Cheers
Banyan Vines

I haven't heard the phrase "Banyan Vines" for maybe 20yrs+ a reference to Banyan networks?
Steve
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:08:16 +0100, "Steve"

Isn't it something made by Dr. Scholl ? -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson wrote:

Nah, they're one of Tarzan's growth industries.. Tom
Thank you to everyone whom has posted comments, especially from John.
Also apologises for the ones that wish to take up the message boards with dross adverts.
My request was simply for educational purposes, if anyone can help I would be very thankful.
Banyan - Vines