My DIY press brake and shop press

Good morning! :-)
Upon request of some gents here, I have made photos of my shop press and press brake. The press has 10 tons, and used an old cylinder I loooong ago used for
body work. I have built this press some years ago, when I found a really interesting concept of bending sheet metal. It replaces the vee die with a polyurethane bar. This solution is very interesting for fine work, because it doesn't scratch the work and is simpler than making your own vee die and hardening it.
You find a description here: <http://www.motor-manufaktur.de/werkstatt/shop-press/en_index.html>
If you have questions, feel free to ask. I'll have a beer now, because pubs don't close at 11 here. :-P
Nick
--
The modular DRO
Available now in USA / Canada
Nick Mller wrote:

Don't remember who it was, but someone asked for clarifying pictures while bending sheet metal. Did that.
Nick
--
The modular DRO
Available now in USA / Canada