Myford A1Lathe

I have just aquired a Myford A1 Lathe. Anyone know any history regarding when made etc. The lead screw gears are missing plus the cross slide, anyone know where I might get a few spares as I wish to restore it for my daughter to use for jewelry manufacture.

TIA John

Reply to
john maundrell

IIRC the A1 denotes an ML2. Details here

Parts either Ebay or or Chris Heapy's site

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping