Need Info Myford Rotary Switch box pre-1980

I am looking for two Myford switches. I am not sure of the exact type, model No. or year. It is a A.C Only, 5 amp switch. It has a redish anodixed finish. Anyone help and info would be greatly appreciated.

Old Black and White of inside componets [image:

Side view of color and depth [image:
here is more detail but appears to be a different model from the first photo [image:

(photos provided by casey \"doopydoos\" & chris \"singleseat\")

Reply to
seventhz777z