Need Info Myford Rotary Switch box pre-1980

I am looking for two Myford switches. I am not sure of the exact type, model No. or year. It is a A.C Only, 5 amp switch. It has a redish
anodixed finish. Anyone help and info would be greatly appreciated.
Old Black and White of inside componets [image:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3209/2781850666_3cff21b99b_o.jpg ]
Side view of color and depth [image:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3244/2780992037_7615decb50_o.jpg ]
here is more detail but appears to be a different model from the first photo [image:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3219/2781850720_fbbd38ee38_m.jpg ]
(photos provided by casey \"doopydoos\" & chris \"singleseat\")
--
seventhz777z