old Myford gear box

Can anyone help me,
I have a old Myford lathe ML7 No. K26243. The Gearbox has no.QC1339
My
question is:
The tumbler stud gear is only with 12/25 tooth. In my new manual fr
Myford Quick Change Gearbox is this gear 24/25 tooth. I have try t
change to 24/25 gear, but so go the gear cutting wrong. Is it correc
that this old gearbox (QC1339) must use tumbler gear 12/25 for correc
working ?
Regards
Flemming
Copenhagen/Denmar
--
flemming coh
flemming cohn's Profile:

flemming cohn
The first 2500 Myford gearboxes were different. Then they corrected the mistakes and started making the version in the manual that you have.Details here:
Charles
Visit
free ads pages
Reply to