Need some Lino!

Where can I get some good old brown Lino from? It's for the re-furb of a vintage Singer from the 30's and this was the ex factory floor covering.
Any ideas?
TIA
Steve

We found a place down in Swindon some years ago, we bought some commercial grade Lino for the workshop/office at our PCB place in Luton. Too thick for your needs, it was 1/4" thick, but there are still possibly places that make it.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk http://www.oldengine.co.uk

Kirkaldy in Fife and the Nairn company are famous worldwide for the production of linoleum.Now called Forbo-Nairn there`s very little if any of it left in Kirkaldy.Make a good starting point though.
You could try some of the art suppliers if the sort used for 'Lino cuts' is appropriate for your needs, although the price might make your eyes water. For example http://www.lawrence.co.uk/acatalog/Linoleum.html Have 3.2mm x 900mm x 2m sheets available at 77
Don
--
Brassman