Engineering tools and machines for sale and wanted.

Sometime ago (within last 6months) someone on the group refered to a list as in the Subject above, it was associated with this group or a model engineers club I think.
Can someone give me the link again please as I cannot find it.(Fed upwith Ebay). BTW, I am looking to buy. Regards Don

Try:-
http://www.homeworkshop.org.uk /
Mark Rand RTFM
Mark Rand wrote:

That's the one, have bookmarked it now. Many thanks. Don