Engineering tools and machines for sale and wanted.

Sometime ago (within last 6months) someone on the group refered to a list as in the Subject above, it was associated with this group or a model engineers club I think. Can someone give me the link again please as I cannot find it.(Fed upwith Ebay). BTW, I am looking to buy. Regards Don

Reply to
Donwill

Try:-

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

That's the one, have bookmarked it now. Many thanks. Don

Reply to
Donwill