Not Torx drivers

: <snip> : : Make sure you get **ALL** the glass out of the window : seals/channels (you might need to **cheerfully** remove the
: rubber channel seal from the cannel to do this properly)
Oops :~) Well I would hope that you'll be cheerful whilst being *careful*!
<Snip> Thanks for the advice Jerry. I've already dismantled the front door to get to the microscopic 'micro' switch that tells the piggin computer the door is closed (or not). It's burried into the door lock rather than a simple plunger near the hinge and is the smallest microswitch I've ever come across. I really would prefer a LOT less (ie none) electronics in a car, but you don't get the choice these days.
The breakers had a car, but the previous model so I called the Audi dealer and was rather surprised to be quoted 45 for a new glass. At that money I can't be bothered chasing round. They'll have it for Tuesday morning which is bearable.
Richard